Friday, September 19, 2008

Random things...

We have been extremely busy since we returned from our mini-vacation. We hit the ground running on Monday and I have just stopped for the week, but Steve is still going.

On Monday, Steve's Dad was in town and I had a Pampered Chef Party I was hosting with a friend. We also started weight watchers! Whoohoo, we are losing weight and getting in shape!

Then Tuesday came with a meeting at church and a little work and school and time with Papaw Steve.

Wednesday was Steve's birthday and he was busy with the band he manages Blue Eyes Soul. The kids played with Papaw Steve a little more and we had school. It was also Steve's birthday, so we celebrated with Angel food cake, strawberries, and cool whip.

Then there was yesterday, Thursday, we left the house at 8am and didn't get home until 10pm. There was my Precept Bible Study...another meeting at church...more working (with the kids there--boy was that fun!)...tutoring...and then I joined Steve at 12th and Porter for a showcase with Blue Eyes Soul, which by the way was amazing! The kids spent the morning with GC and the afternoon and night with Mamaw and GC so I could do all of these things. Thank goodness for grandparents!

And now we are to Friday. I worked some more at the church and accomplished a lot since the kids were at Mamaw's. I had to get my Harris Teeter Trip in because it was triple coupon weekend. :)
Steve left early again this morning for more meetings with the band and then left for Atlanta for another showcase with one of his other bands, High Flight Society. He will be coming home late tonight. Which makes me a little nervous.

Whew! What a week. We still have some things going on this weekend, so I will be glad to get past Sunday and onto Monday.

That is our crazy life!

No comments: