I really haven't meant to be so quiet for this long. Life is moving along at the Blair house.
We started back to school and Ethan is doing great. Sam was having a little trouble getting back into her nap routine and spent the first few days back at Mom's Day Out in the hall during nap time.
Almost all of our shows are back on and we are loving it.
I STILL have my braces. I have been going back every three weeks instead of six and I am anxiously waiting for him to say, "okay, they can come off next week."
Sam said something funny the other week...
Steve and Ethan were talking about dying...I don't know what it is about this topic and why they love to talk about it.... anyway, Sam heard them and she said something about Papaw Steve's Julie and I thought she said something about dying too in the same sentence, so I said, "No, honey, Julie is not dying."
She said, "No, Julie is not 'dyin' Grandma is 'dyin.' "
Then I got it, My Mom's name is Diane, and she wasn't hearing the word dying, she was hearing Diane. So, no Julie is not Diane, she is Julie.
The things they hear and their interpretations are too cute.
Okay, for one final thing,
Steve and Ethan made a comedy routine on his Mac. It is too cute. Listen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment