I have to brag on Ethan a little....
He is doing great with school. He gets a little frustrated with reading, but is actually reading well. He made a 98 on a "test" I gave him this week...which means he only missed one and he really didn't even miss it. He thought the picture he was looking at was "toothpaste" instead of "tube." So he picked the long a sound instead of the long u sound.
He also loves math! Which I am VERY excited about! He can do things in his head that he shouldn't be able to do.
The other night at dinner, he says, "When I am 30, Sam will be....28." I was stunned and asked him how he did it...and he just said, "in my head."
Homeschooling is hard at times. But it has been so worth it this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so proud of BOTH of you! Great work teaching him...even in the more difficult moments! He's a smart lil' kid. It's fun to see how their brains are always chewing on something...
Post a Comment