Okay, so after my post about the woes of 2 year olds, I thought I would share some things I love about 2 year olds...their funny language.
These are some words you might hear through out the day in the Blair house:
From Sam:
"lesterday" = yesterday (Ethan also said this when he was her age)
"brek stest" = breakfast
"pooby pebbles" = fruity pebbles
"pren-chess shoes" (sounds a little like precious shoes) = princess shoes
"nover len" = another one
and finally the one in the video....
"movie" = smoothie
From Ethan:
"patteren" = pattern
"everen if" = even if
"kuge" = huge
Okay, so not that much from Ethan and I am kind of glad because he is almost 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww Kim that is so cute, and that video of Sam is so adorable!:) I hope maybe when ya'll are home in few weeks like you said we can get together even if it is just for a few and visit ,and get to catch up and see the kids and all:) Love ya girl! hope ya'll are having a great weekend! Avery
Post a Comment