Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sam's Christmas Program at Mom's Day Out

On Wednesday, Dec 17th, we joined Sam at "school" or Mom's Day Out. She had been practicing her songs, "Jingle Bells" and "Happy Birthday Jesus" all week. She did a great job. One of the kids beside her cried the whole time, but not my little performer.
Here is a picture of her with her teacher, Ms. Kim.
She LOVES Ms. Kim!
"Hey, I think I'll just sit here for awhile."

There's my sweet baby girl!



Oh, and by the way, Michael English was at the program too. Not to sing, but to watch his kid. I did get a picture because I was pretending to take Ethan's...clever huh? I just didn't post it....I mean you got hive a man some privacy right?
I can remember going to see him with my youth director back in the day...before all the mess.
He still is one of my favorites (well, his old stuff is...)

No comments: