Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Consignment Sales

I used to LOVE to go to consignments sales. When we were in NC there was a Mothers of Multiples Sale and we would go early and wait in line to get the good deals.

Here, it is a different story for me. I have friends who are all into it. They work shifts just to get in to the sales early.
Me...not so much.
You see, I think they over price stuff in this area. Maybe that is because I am not willing to jump through the hoops to get in early, so all the good deals are gone. I have friends who can walk away with a ton of stuff for little money spent.

Now having said that, I do find some good deals sometimes. And today was one of those times. I went to the first day of the public sale for Kids Klozet here in my area and I did okay for Sam. Not really anything for Ethan, except a bag of 21 transformers for $5. He is loving his Mommy today!

Here are some of my finds...I can't remember the exact prices, but I didn't pay more that $5 for anything. I am way to cheap!
I got 6 shirts, 4 skirts, 4 pair of shorts, and 1 dress for $50.00
A lot of the clothes are Gap, Gymboree, and Children's Place.
All are in really good condition except for a shirt that I paid $1 for including shorts.

2 comments:

Christina said...

That stuff is cute! I went to Encores on Tuesday and left without buying a thing! I agree with overpriced thought.

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

You did good. Girls clothes are so fun! Cute!