Blair Family

About Me

My photo
kim
I am a stay at home Mom in the outskirts of Nashville, TN. I have 2 children, a son, Ethan, who will be five in June and daughter, Sam, who is two and a half. I have been happily married to Steve for 9 years.
View my complete profile

Websites I Love

  • Blair Artist Management
  • My Usborne Book website
  • Fellowship Bible Church
  • Donna Otto's Homemaker's By Choice
  • Food Network
  • Super Cook

My Favorite Blogs

  • Brown Town
  • this beautiful life
  • Ian's World
  • Stew News
  • Our Journey
  • Coming Home
  • The M.O.A.B. Club
  • Seven Moores
  • Mark's Remarks
  • keeping awake
  • Bring The Rain
  • Confessions of a CF Husband
  • Money Saving Mom
  • Biblical Womanhood
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Consignment Sales
      • No more braces!
      • Yummy food at our house
      • Sam's breakfast
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (85)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (12)

Labels

  • family
  • Food
  • general
  • Grocery Shopping
  • homeschool
  • Kids
  • spiritual

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No more braces!


Not the best picture...but I had to take it myself!
Posted by kim at 1:24 PM

1 comment:

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

YEA!!!!! :)

February 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)