Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Things

This is a regular occurrence in our backyard. I caught these 3 deer right before they ran away. (I have no idea why this is underlining and I can't figure out how to change it.)

Here is Ethan on the deck of my Mom and Dad's new house. We went to visit last week to help them move some things. I don't really know how much help I was but her kitchen is pretty much moved to the new house. The kids were great on the trip both ways. We made it in 7.5 hours and that includes stopping at Cracker Barrel!


One day last week, Sam did not take a nap and was really whiny around 7 pm. I mean she was crying about EVERYTHING! About 7:30pm we didn't hear her crying anymore and Steve found her in the floor behind the love seat asleep on her blanket.

We had a garage sale 2 weeks ago and then last week Steve cleaned out the garage. We have so much more room and I can park in there now. Except for the fact that it has become the new playroom. The kids want me to back the car out so they can ride their bikes in there. Oh well, it keeps them busy and they are not in front of the TV, so it's a fair trade I guess.


So that's been our lives for the past two weeks. Still busy, but lots of fun!

No comments: