This past August I took a 20 hour a week job at our church. I really love the job because it feeds my need as a teacher (even though I am not actually teaching) and it is super flexible. I had been tutoring last year and continued that as well this year. So, Thursday is my work day. I leave on in the morning, drop the kids off at Mamaw and GC's and go to the church. Steve then picks the kids up around lunch time and spends the day with them while I work at the church and tutor. I also get to attend Bible Study on Thursday mornings.
Here are a few pictures of this past Thursday with Daddy!
Here are a few pictures of this past Thursday with Daddy!






1 comment:
Hey Kim. I see you have a blog as well. It's cool how much we have in common. I have a blog too and we are in our 7th year of homeschooling.
Come over and check out my blog.
http://churchofgodpreacherswife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment