Blair Family
About Me
kim
I am a stay at home Mom in the outskirts of Nashville, TN. I have 2 children, a son, Ethan, who will be five in June and daughter, Sam, who is two and a half. I have been happily married to Steve for 9 years.
View my complete profile
Websites I Love
Blair Artist Management
My Usborne Book website
Fellowship Bible Church
Donna Otto's Homemaker's By Choice
Food Network
Super Cook
My Favorite Blogs
Brown Town
this beautiful life
Ian's World
Stew News
Our Journey
Coming Home
The M.O.A.B. Club
Seven Moores
Mark's Remarks
keeping awake
Bring The Rain
Confessions of a CF Husband
Money Saving Mom
Biblical Womanhood
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(85)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(11)
All dressed up with no place to go...
First Day of School
Is that an expression?
T-Ball Season is over for 2008
Random things...
Coversations with a 5 year old
10 Little Monkeys
More 4th of July pictures and videos
Things I said I would never do again
Girly Hair
Education at the Zoo and a Review on Wall E
►
June
(16)
►
May
(12)
Labels
family
Food
general
Grocery Shopping
homeschool
Kids
spiritual
Sunday, July 6, 2008
More 4th of July pictures and videos
Sam fell asleep watching the fireworks
I was playing a game with the kids to keep them occupied.
My boys!
This flag almost hit several people throughout the night!
Here is a video of Ethan on the Bungee
Here is a video of the "poppy crackers"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment