Friday, July 25, 2008

Random things...

This was taken on "fur-day" when Sophie came over while Julie went to the doctor. According to Sam, EVERYTHING happens on "fur-day." She eats breakfast on "fur-day." She goes to Mamaw's house on "fur-day." Grandma is coming on "fur-day."


Steve found a turtle and now it is our new pet! Like we need another pet...Ethan set him up with some toys to look at and he likes his new friend. At least this pet doesn't chew up everything he gets his teeth on!

I think I will quit buying toys because there is no need. I'll just go pick up the empty boxes from the curbs around the neighborhood and let the kids play with those. They seem to be more popular anyway.


Okay, so here is our little princess. She says to me, "Mommy, please you put my blanket on. Mommy please you get me some chocolate." Man, this is the life...silky blankets, chocolate, and never having to lift a finger.

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but life has been busy. I am starting a new job at church, preparing to start school with Ethan, and then all the normal things that go on in the Blair house. Hopefully I will do better in the coming weeks and months. The kids are funnier than ever and I will try to share those moments as often as I can.

No comments: