Saturday, August 2, 2008

His Favorite Thing


We were eating lunch today and we asked Ethan what was his favorite thing to do. If he could do one thing what would it be. You see, we thought he would say play his Star Wars or Incredibles video game, but are you ready for what he said....

He said, "My favorite thing is to do school with Mommy."

AHHHHHH! I just got up from my seat at the table and walked to his seat and gave him a big hug. Do I really think that doing school with me is his favorite thing? Maybe...maybe not. Would he choose me and school over playing the Star Wars video game if given a choice? I doubt it, and I'm even okay if he didn't. Just the fact that he thought about it and thinks it is his favorite melts my heart.

I have the sweetest little boy and I am so thankful for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet!

Amy said...

Hey girl! I am so proud of you for homeschooling! You are making the right decision, never question it! You will have hard days, but in the end it is well worth it. I would love to see you, will you be in G-town anytime soon? Love ya
Amy M.