Exhausted...this is the best way to describe how I feel after this week. I am just plain tired...Between homeschooling, keeping house, making grocery lists, and working at the church, I am a little pooped. I am sure things will get better as I learn to organize my time, but right now, all I want to do is sit down and do nothing...or maybe read a book. Yet, I can think of a million things I need to do. I did sit on the couch for about an hour tonight and play Tetris on Playstation 2. I know a big time waster...but I had fun and I took a break from life. Sam "played" with me too, so we had some girl time.
Overall, school went well this week. I have a lot to learn and we have a lot of adjusting to do, but I am very happy with our decision to home school. I think my favorite part was the time spent one-on-one with Ethan. I am still explaining myself to people and defending my choice, but hey! I guess that comes with the territory.
Sam has been a little clingy this week. I heard "mommy, I want you, please you hold me" a lot over the past few days. I am going to have to find a balance between homeschooling Ethan and being Sam's mommy.
Steve and I did get a date in this week thanks to mamaw. We saw "The Dark Night" and it was good. It was dark and violent, but the acting was great.
Off to bed folks! So I can be ready to start another day. I am just so thankful for what I have and for who I have...even if it makes me busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment