Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New haircut

You know that something you shouldn't have done, but you did it anyway...

Well, I knew we shouldn't have taken him to Sports Clips for a haircut, but I did it anyway. Sam and I were shopping while Daddy and Ethan got haircuts. I told Steve to tell her to cut it so we could spike it up a little. Well, she cut it alright, and it is spiked up, just not like we wanted. Steve was getting his cut at the same time and he said the girl cutting Ethan's hair had to keep asking how to do it...and she cut her finger...and well, it didn't turn out like we had planned. Okay, I know he doesn't look that bad and...No, we did not tell him we didn't like it. We told him he is handsome and he had a really cool haircut. He did tell me that he knew we should not have gone to that place. (We usually go to Snip Its, a place strictly for kids and they do a good job, it is just 30 minutes away and he needed a haircut then.) He also told everyone on Sunday that they cut too much hair off.



Two things I am thankful for through all of this...

It wasn't Sam who got the haircut
and...
It wasn't Sam who got the haircut!

Things I have learned...Follow your gut!

No comments: