As I was checking my email, I hear this from the other room, "No Sam, it's allergic to girls!" What, you may ask, is allergic to girls? Oh that would be his Buzz light year airplane toy. Apparently toys can have allergies, who knew?!?
Ethan started his little life with a milk protein allergy and we have some good friends whose little girl is allergic to almost everything. We are always telling him, "Sophie can't have that because she is allergic," or "keep that away from Sophie, it could make her sick." So, I guess he thought that excuse would work for Sam and his toy.
Kids are so funny sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim, I'm glad you succumbed to the pressure to start a blog. It's fun to keep up with friends through the internet. I'm sure your parents will enjoy your posts. Let us know when you are going to be in G-Town and maybe we can get our families together. Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment