Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii have lots of fun!


Thanks to Uncle Matt, Ethan is skipping movie night tonight to play his NEW Mario Cart game. Uncle Justin brought his over Wednesday night and Ethan had a blast, so Uncle Matt went out yesterday and bought him one. Mommy and Daddy are having fun with it too! As a matter of fact Daddy is gone to Target right now to get another steering wheel controller to race Ethan. Can I tell you how much we LOVE having a Super Target so close...but that is a blog for another day.

Anyway...if you are reading this Matt...thank you, thank you! I hope you can see the joy on his face as he is playing the game. And to Justin...thank you for bringing it over and playing it with him--they enjoyed their time with you Wed! My kids are so blessed to have uncles who love them!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Now that we have a Wii also, I will have to get a list of games that Ethan has enjoyed. So far we just have Wii sports, Wii play and Endless Ocean.