Friday, May 30, 2008

Smart Shopping


I just had to show you what I got for $10 at Walgreen's today...The total before coupons was $35 and I walked away paying $10.60. There was a special coupon online for today only that was $10 if you spend $30, so I worked it so that I would spend thirty before my manufacturer coupons and then the total kept getting lower and lower. What a high! I know I am a little weird when it comes to the grocery and coupon thing, but how exciting to be a good steward of the money God has given us.


Now, I don't really know what I am going to do with 7 bottles of Excedrin, but I am sure someone can use it if I can't.
Oh, and I did all this without my children today because they are spending some time with Mamaw.

1 comment:

Christina said...

OH, I love it when you post your finds- you have to brag somehow!!

I didn't do Walgreens today but I still might go tomorrow to do the chex mix and get some 33 cent envelopes for my big e-bay sale.