
Well I experienced my first graduation as a Mommy today. Ethan graduated from Pre-school (Mom's Day Out.) The entire time they sang their songs, said the pledge of allegiance and recited John 3:16, Ethan was moving something on his body. At the same time we were chasing Sam all over the building. Ethan has really enjoyed his teacher this year and you can tell she has really enjoyed him. He has learned so much and is all ready to start school tomorrow. We have been preparing him for homeschooling and he is excited about it. I am also excited! I really am looking forward to the time we will spend together. Here is a picture of my little graduate!

1 comment:
YAY!!!!! I am sooooo excited to see you blogging. It will be wonderful to keep up with you guys this way! Congratulations Ethan, you are growing up so fast! I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment